Dear customers and Angels’ Family members,
ANGELS ACADEMY now has a NEW focus, concentrating on:
- Private Tuition
- Groups by arrangement only
- Part-time or shorter courses and vacation courses
What does this mean for you ?
- More flexible study times, day and evening
- Even more personal attention
- Excellent private tutors
- Classes designed for individual needs
- Choice of dates and duration of study period
Who can apply ?
Tuition for individuals and groups is available for:
- local or foreign students resident in Trinidad and Tobago
- foreign students coming on vacation
- foreign students who do not require student permits or CADIVI
We would like to thank all our past students , ‘the Angels’family’ for the fond memories and learning experiences we have shared, and for your loyal and continuing support.
Our email addresses will be changing as well. You can contact us with following addresses in the meantime:
As you know we’ve decided to change our focus and as part of that we’ve decided to close our present website and create a new one soon.
The website will be geared to what we are doing now. You can still find us on Facebook and also on Google + . Check back regularly to see when the new site will be ready.
Enjoy your week ahead.
Come and buy a Cote ci, Cote la Salad from Terre Bénie at San Antonio Green Market tomorrow.
Yay ! Tomorrow is Saturday and you can go to San Antonio Green Market for organically grown food and many other things.
Terre Bénie will be there from 6:30 to 2.
This weekend is special because you also have the opportunity to go to UpMarket on Sunday as well. Have fun !
Don’t forget this Sunday is UpMarket. Apparently a lot of people have asked for a Sunday Market !
Terre Bénie won’t be at UpMarket but you can find them at San Antonio Green Market on Saturday.